HYDROGEN SULPHIDE & SULPHUR DIOXIDE SAFETY
Hydrogen Sulphide is a colorless, toxic, and highly flammable gas that is formed normally by the decay of organic material.
Hydrogen sulphide naturally occurs around:-
- Sulphur Springs and
- Other Geo-Thermally Active areas.
Sulphur dioxide or SO2 is a colorless, non-flammable and highly toxic gas that naturally occurs as volcanic gases and sulphur springs.
In this course, we have covered,
- Introduction to flu gases
- Nature & Properties of H2S & SO2
- Common source of accidents in industries
- Leakage Handling
- Explosive limits & Health Effects
- Prevention & Mitigation Controls