Construction Industry is the second largest industry in India after Agriculture.
International Labor Organization estimated that about 2.8 million men and women at work die due to an occupational injury or disease.
It is estimated that about 60,000 fatal accidents, which is 1 in every 10 minutes per year across the world. Per day about 38 fatal accidents at construction sites take place in India.
In this course, we have covered,
- Work at height
- Scaffolding Basics & Safety Measures while erecting/ using the scaffolding.
- Ladder Safety
- Excavation Safety
- Electrical Hazards in Construction Safety
- Handling Fire Hazard at the site
- Prevention Heat strokes and stress disorders & First Aid measures
- Basic Tools Safety - Powered & Guarding
- Lifting Operations & its Safety measures
- Emergency Response at sites