Ergonomics is the science and the art of fitting the job and the workplace to workers’ needs.
- It is the study of work
- It is a way to make jobs/tasks
- Fit the employees better
- It is a way to make work easier.
As early as 18th-century doctors noted that workers who required to maintain body positions for long periods of time developed musculoskeletal problems. Within the last 20 years research has clearly established connections between certain job tasks and RSI or MSD.
In this webinar, we have covered,
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Types of ergonomics
- Musculo Skeletal Disorders
- Postures Review
- Proper Lifting Techniques
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Ergonomics
- Ergonomics - Necessity & Importance